LONDON, ON, October 14, 2020 – Pathway Group is thrilled to announce the opening of…
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Minister of Transportation, Jeff Yurek, Parliamentary Assistant, Kinga Surma, and Metrolinx President and CEO, Phil Verster, will make an announcement at Woodbine Racetrack.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on February 27, 2019 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 66, An Act to restore Ontario’s competitiveness by amending or repealing certain Acts.
- Resuming the debate adjourned on March 5, 2019 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 74, An Act concerning the provision of health care, continuing Ontario Health and making consequential and related amendments and repeals
- Third Reading of Bill 48, An Act to amend various Acts in relation to education and child care. Hon. Ms. Thompson.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Public Accounts will meet for the purpose of report writing.