Events 9:00 a.m. (ET) - The Minister of Transport, Omar Alghabra, will announce funding for…
What’s ON – Queen’s Park
- 4:00 p.m. – Sylvia Jones, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, will introduce legislation to help Ontarians receive the surgeries and procedures they need sooner and connect them to care closer to home.
- 9:00 a.m. – Standing Committee on Procedure and House Affairs – Study of the Rehabilitation and Restoration of the Legislative Precinct – Report Writing (Closed Session)
Private Members’ Business
- Second Reading of Bill 33, An Act to proclaim Maternal Mental Health Day. Bhutila Karpoche.
Orders of the Day
- Second Reading of Bill Pr8, An Act to revive 1748317 Ontario Inc. Andrea Khanjin.
- Second Reading of Bill Pr9, An Act to revive 933834 Ontario Limited. Andrea Khanjin.
- Second Reading of Bill Pr1, An Act to revive Sapore Di Calabria Inc. Jamie West.