There is no debate that we live in an increasingly digital world; and as technologies advance so too does the opportunity and challenge of being connected to your audience in real-time. With the dizzying amount of new channels of communication at our fingertips 24/7, it is now crucial for your organization or business to have a strategy that can cut through the noise and deliver your message to the right audience at the right time.
The business case for developing a digital strategy is overwhelming; 78% of companies now say they have dedicated social media teams in 2015, up from 67% in 2012 (Source: iScoop).
Organizations like yours are finding incredible ROI on digital and social media strategy, but there are so many possibilities, so many new tools and so much work involved, it can overwhelm and complicate your daily operations, even with dedicated employees.
What we offer at Pathway Group is a cut above your average social media and public relations firms. As our business is rooted in government relations, we bring deep insights into a broad range of sectors and can forecast economic and political trends on local, national and international levels. We can help to craft your message to ensure that what you are saying is what you want to be communicating to whom you need to listen.
- building awareness of your brand and organization
- improving sentiment
- engaging with your audience and influencers
- building a network of ambassadors for your organization
- converting your message into sales, attendance, members
We achieve this by:
- Taking inventory and delving deep into an analysis of your business goals
- Listening to your audience, your competitors and your industry
- Identifying your target audience and where and how to reach them
- Developing a content strategy
- Content creation and execution
- Community management
- Constant analysis and strategy improvement
Our digital and social media services include:
- Social Listening and Media Monitoring, (Hootsuite, TweekDeck etc.)
- Brand story development
- Website rebrand project management
- E-mail campaigns – (MailChimp, Constant Contact etc.)
- Social media strategy and execution
- Community Management
- Content Strategy and creative development
- SEO Marketing
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIN Ad Campaigns
- Influencer Strategy
- Digital Analytics
Choosing Pathway Group also means that your organization can seamlessly integrate:
As with all of our services, we will design a strategy to meet your needs within your budget, from one-time projects to always-on campaigns.