Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: MPP Steve Clark discusses government ethics and accountability. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 10:15 a.m. – St. Catharines: Premier Kathleen Wynne to visit Henry of Pelham Estate Winery and participate in an announcement.
- 11:00 a.m. – Brampton: Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, Vic Dhillon, MPP for Brampton West, and Harinder Malhi, MPP for Brampton-Springdale, will make an announcement.
- 11:45 a.m. – St. Catharines: Premier Wynne to visit Tabor Manor Long-Term Care Home and make an announcement.
- 1:30 p.m. – Thorold: Premier Wynne to tour Norgen Biotek Corp. and participate in a roundtable discussion on NAFTA and cross-border trade hosted by the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.
- 5:00 p.m. – Niagara-on-the-Lake: Premier Wynne to participate in a roundtable discussion as part of the annual Ontario Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit.
- 7:30 p.m. – Niagara-on-the-Lake: Premier Wynne to attend a reception as part of the annual Ontario Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit.
Queen’s Park: Bills
- Nothing scheduled. Chamber business will resume on Tuesday, November 14th.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- Nothing scheduled. Committee business will resume on Tuesday, November 14th.