skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 8:45 a.m. – Etobicoke: Wynne to make an announcement about the Liberal platform.
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: Farrah Khan, co-chair of the Premier’s Roundtable on Violence Against Women, will be launching www.ontariothrive.ca along with 30 women’s organizations. Media Studio, Queen’s Park, Toronto.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: FAO to release Spring 2018 Economic and Budget Outlook. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 10:30 a.m. – Toronto: Wynne to attend Question Period. Main Legislative Building, Queen’s Park.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Wynne to attend a Cabinet Meeting. Main Legislative Building – Room 275, Queen’s Park.
- 1:30 p.m. – Toronto: Indira Naidoo-Harris, Minister of Education and Minister Responsible for Early Years and Child Care, will make an announcement.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on May 1, 2018, on the motion for allocation of time on Bill 53, An Act respecting the establishment of minimum government contract wages.
- Third Reading of Bill 8, An Act to amend the Consumer Reporting Act and the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- The Standing Committee on Regulations and Private Bills will meet to consider Bill Pr83, An Act to revive Esquire Ventures Inc.; Bill Pr84, An Act to revive 2297970 Ontario Inc.; Bill Pr85, An Act to revive Tencrest Realty Ltd.; Bill Pr86, An Act respecting the Luso Canadian Charitable Society; Bill Pr87, An Act to revive 2258733 Ontario Inc.; and Bill Pr88, An Act to revive James Wilson Holdings Limited.
To view Parliament Hill Calendar for May 2 2018, click here