skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, will make an announcement at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare.
- 5:00 p.m. – Ottawa: Greg Rickford, Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, and Minister of Indigenous Affairs, will appear before the federal Senate Standing Committee on the Government of Canada’s proposed Bill C-69, which overhauls the Federal Environmental Assessment Act.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on February 21, 2019 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 66, An Act to restore Ontario’s competitiveness by amending or repealing certain Acts.
- Resuming the debate adjourned on February 25, 2019 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 68, An Act with respect to community safety and policing.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. – Standing Committee on Government Agencies will meet to consider Intended Appointments
- 9:00 a.m. – Standing Committee on Social Policy will meet to consider Bill 48, An Act to amend various Acts in relation to education and child care
To view Parliament Hill Calendar for February 26 2019, click here