Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Horwath makes a campaign announcement regarding cancer care.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Chris Ballard, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, will be providing an update on waste management in Ontario.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Mike Colle, MPP for Eglinton-Lawrence on behalf of Bob Chiarelli, Minister of Infrastructure, will make an announcement.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: The Honourable J. David Wake, Ontario’s Temporary Financial Accountability Officer, will release two reports: The Effectiveness of Ontario’s Business Support Programs and A Financial Analysis of the OLG’s Gaming Expansion and Sale of the Greater Toronto Area Gaming Bundle. Both reports will be posted on the FAO website.
- 10:15 a.m. – Ottawa: Wynne to make an announcement.
- 10:30 a.m. – Whitby: Ford to make an announcement.
- 11:00 a.m. – Ottawa: Wynne to participate in a roundtable discussion with the Assemblée de la Francophonie Ontarienne MIFO.
- 1:00 p.m. – Vineland: Chris Ballard, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, will make an announcement.
- 2:45 p.m. – Hawkesbury: Wynne to make an announcement.
- 3:00 p.m. – Oshawa: Ford to Visit to the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- 3:45 p.m. – Oshawa: Ford to visit the Military and Industrial Museum.
- 6:00 p.m. – Oshawa: Ford to host a rally.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
Resuming the debate adjourned on April 26, 2018 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 53, An Act respecting the establishment of minimum government contract wages.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 2:00 p.m. – Standing Committee on General Government will meet for clause-by-clause consideration of Bill 8, An Act to amend the Consumer Reporting Act and the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000