Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – St. John’s, NL: Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, Lawrence MacAulay, will be at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s St. John’s Research and Development Centre to announce support to examine risks associated with farming in Newfoundland and Labrador’s agricultural sector.
- 10:00 a.m. – Cambridge, ON: An important infrastructure announcement with Bryan May, Member of Parliament for Cambridge, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; the Honourable Kathryn McGarry, Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry and Member of Provincial Parliament for Cambridge, on behalf of the Honourable Bob Chiarelli, Ontario Minister of Infrastructure; and His Worship Doug Craig, Mayor of the City of Cambridge.
- 10:00 a.m. – Edmonton, AB: Mr. Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary for Status of Women Canada, will make an important announcement in support of a vibrant gender equality movement across Canada.
- 11:00 a.m. – Quebec, QC: The Prime Minister will attend the Rendez-vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta event and will deliver remarks.
- 1:30 p.m. – Timmins, ON: David Lametti, Parliamentary Secretary to the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will make an important announcement about funding from FedNor, the Government of Canada’s economic development organization for Northern Ontario.
- 1:30 p.m. – Tweed, ON: As part of his visit to the Greater Napanee area, Finance Minister Bill Morneau will be touring the Enright Cattle Company farm.
- 3:00 p.m. – Quebec, QC: The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, and the Honourable Jean Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will visit the Patro Laval to celebrate the first anniversary of the Canada Child Benefit.
- 3:00 p.m. – St. Andrews, NB: The Honourable Dominic LeBlanc, Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard will be at the St. Andrews Biological Station to announce strategic investments for the facility.
- 3:30 p.m. – Tamworth, ON: As part of his visit to the Greater Napanee area, Finance Minister Bill Morneau will visit Bon Eco Design.
- 5:00 p.m. – Quebec, QC: The Prime Minister will visit the Citadelle de Québec and will be made an honorary member of the Royal 22nd Regiment.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
- The House is adjourned until Monday, September 18, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- Nothing Scheduled
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities