skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Thunder Bay, ON: The Honourable Patty Hajdu, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour, will make an announcement about summer job opportunities for students in Northern Ontario.
- 9:00 a.m. – Calgary, AB: Mr. Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary for Status of Women Canada, will make an important announcement in support of a vibrant gender equality movement across Canada.
- 10:00 a.m. – Pickering, ON: Finance Minister Bill Morneau will be visiting Pickering. The Minister will be meeting the Mayor of Pickering and touring the Pickering Public Library. The Minister will also be touring the Joyfully Organic Farm.
- 10:00 a.m. – Barrie, ON: The Prime Minister will meet with the Mayor of Barrie, Jeff Lehman.
- 10:00 a.m. – Jonquière, QC: The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Canadian Heritage, will make an announcement about the restoration of a performance venue in Saguenay.
- 10:00 a.m. – Sainte-Adèle, QC: An important infrastructure announcement with David Graham, Member of Parliament for Laurentides—Labelle, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; Yves St-Denis, Member of the National Assembly for Argenteuil, on behalf of Sébastien Proulx, Minister of Families, Minister of Education, Recreation and Sports, Minister Responsible for the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region; and Christine St-Pierre, Minister of International Relations and La Francophonie and Minister Responsible for the Laurentides Region.
- 11:15 a.m. – Barrie, ON: The Prime Minister will visit with families at Centennial Park and highlight the Canada Child Benefit.
- 1:30 p.m. – Barrie, ON: The Prime Minister will attend the Dock 2017 (un) Conference.
- 2:00 p.m. – Uxbridge, ON: Finance Minister Bill Morneau will be touring the Fields of Uxbridge.
Hill: House of Commons Business
- The House is adjourned until Monday, September 18, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations