Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Oakville: Sylvia Jones, Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services and Caroline Mulroney, Attorney General and Minister of Francophone Affairs, will make an announcement. They will be joined by Daryl Kramp, MPP Hastings-Lennox and Addington, Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria, Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services, and Lindsey Park, Parliamentary Assistant to the Attorney General.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: The Canadian Federation of Students launches an Ontario campaign. Media studio, Queen’s Park, Toronto. A march to Queen’s Park, concluding with a “a welcome back party” on the lawn of the legislature, will follow.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
Orders of the Day
- Resuming the debate adjourned on November 19, 2018 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 48, An Act to amend various Acts in relation to education and child care.
- Second Reading of Bill 66, An Act to restore Ontario’s competitiveness by amending or repealing certain Acts.
- Member for Ottawa South (Mr. Fraser) Addressed to the Minister of Finance – Controller’s signature on public accounts.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. – Standing Committee on Government Agencies will meet to consider Intended Appointments
- 3:00 p.m. – Select Committee on Financial Transparency will meet for the purpose of report writing