Parliament Hill Calendar: Events and Ministers’ Schedules
- 9:00 a.m. – Charlottetown, PEI: An important infrastructure event with the Honourable François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; the Honourable H. Wade MacLauchlan, Premier of Prince Edward Island; and the Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, and Member of Parliament for Cardigan.
- 9:00 a.m. – Québec City, QC: The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Member of Parliament for Québec and Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will announce financial support for an organization, Optonique, and a business, Telops Inc.
- 9:30 a.m. – Moncton, NB: Infrastructure and Communities Minister François-Philippe Champagne continues to engage with communities across New Brunswick today, as he visits infrastructure projects and meets with elected officials in the Moncton area to discuss the Government of Canada’s approach to infrastructure investments.
- 10:00 a.m. – Regina, SK: The Honourable Ralph Goodale, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness and Member of Parliament (Regina–Wascana), will announce funding for cultural infrastructure. Minister Goodale will make the announcement on behalf of the Honourable Pablo Rodriguez, Minister of Canadian Heritage and Multiculturalism.
- 11:00 a.m. – Hartland, NB: TJ Harvey, Member of Parliament for Tobique-Mactaquac, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development and Minister responsible for the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, will join Craig Manufacturing officials and partners to announce a major contract and funding for Craig Manufacturing.
- 11:00 a.m. – Burnaby, BC: The Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Public Services and Procurement and Accessibility, will announce Government of Canada support to help Canadians with disabilities find jobs.
- 11:15 a.m. – Salisbury, BC: The Honourable Filomena Tassi, Minister of Seniors, will visit to the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 31 in Salisbury that benefitted from Government of Canada funding for seniors.
- 12:00 p.m. – Sheshatshiu Innu First Nation, NFLD: Yvonne Jones, Member of Parliament for Labrador and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations, the Honourable Lisa Dempster, Minister of Children, Seniors and Social Development for Newfoundland and Labrador and Chief Eugene Hart of Sheshatshiu Innu First Nation will announce a new home placement resource for Innu children and youth. MP Jones will make this announcement on behalf of the Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services.
- 2:00 p.m. – Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts, QC: The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue and Member of Parliament (Gaspésie–Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine), on behalf of the Honourable Pablo Rodriguez, Minister of Canadian Heritage and Multiculturalism, will be joined by the Honourable Pierre Moreau, Quebec Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Minister responsible for the Plan Nord and Minister responsible for the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine region, for an announcement about a major investment in the Maison de la culture de Sainte-Anne-des-Monts on Thursday.
- 7:00 p.m. – Peterborough, ON: The Honourable Carolyn Bennett, Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations, will participate in the opening ceremonies of the 2018 Métis Nation of Ontario Annual General Assembly.
Prime Minister’s Itinerary
- 10:00 a.m. – Saint-Eustache, QC: The Prime Minister will highlight the Canada Child Benefit.
- 1:00 p.m. – Blainville, QC: The Prime Minister will visit a local food bank.
- 5:30 p.m. – Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC: The Prime Minister will attend the International Balloon Festival.
Parliament Hill Calendar: Chamber Business
- The House is adjourned until Monday, September 17, 2018
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- Nothing Scheduled
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities