Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
It’s almost cliché to say that we are living in unprecedented times. COVID-19 has impacted all our lives. And although vaccines offer a light at the end of the tunnel, it’s impossible to predict when the global crisis will end, or what the long-term economic and social consequences will be.
In 2020, companies and organizations throughout Southwestern Ontario rose to the challenge of finding new ways of doing business. Now it’s time to start planning for what comes next. Having a government relations team by your side can help you respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis in a way that is strategic and proactive.
Here are five ways the team at Pathway Group can help you navigate the ever-changing COVID landscape:
- ➢ Alert you to the latest pandemic-related rules, regulations, and emergency orders that may impact your sector or industry.
- ➢ Alert you to new government financial supports, and offer advice and assistance with applications.
- ➢ Explore other funding options, and offer advice and assistance with grant writing and submissions.
- ➢ Help ensure your voice is heard during the government’s consultative process at the federal, provincial, and municipal levels.
- ➢ Advise and assist with Strategic and Crisis Communications.
If your business or organization is not already working with a Government Relations team, or if you’rewondering how our approach is different, we invite you to learn more about Pathway Group.
With offices in Toronto, Ottawa, London, and Hamilton, our team offers experience at three levels of government and serves a wide-range of sectors, including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation and Infrastructure, Agriculture and Food, and Technology.
For more information about how we can support you during this challenging time, please contact Kirsten Krose, VP Pathway Group, at email@example.com or 613. 558.9210