Associations of all sizes are stretched to capacity; Boards and executive directors face competing priorities and limited budgets as they manage internal and external communications, membership growth, policy development, governance, public relations, government relations, fundraising and strategic planning.
Working with Pathway Group adds value to your association by providing extra capacity with a team of experts that can quickly mobilize and advance your goals and objectives. Our advantage is that your association is not simply hiring one consultant, but a team of interdisciplinary experts with over a century of combined experience and expertise across sectors to build and to execute your strategy. We collaborate on each and every client file to find the most effective and efficient solutions, so in effect, when you bring on one member of Pathway Group, you bring us all onboard. Our expert services, quite simply, help associations punch above their weight.
We offer a truly integrated service that can be tailored to meet the needs and budgets of any association. Our clients range from small associations that need help with specific projects or campaigns to large associations that need support over a long period of time, and have the full range of our services on call and at their disposal.
Our value proposition is simple. We work with you in a cost-effective, strategic way to help you achieve results you might not otherwise achieve on your own. Packages are developed in consultation with the association to determine the appropriate services needed to meet your objectives in a practical and timely manner.
- Membership growth and alternative revenue stream development
- Advancing the professional status of your association from title protection to a full professional college
- Developing the association’s mission, vision statement, goals and organizational structure
- Identifying priority concerns and developing thoughtful solutions
- Preparation of grant applications and request for proposal responses
- Professional development services and workshops
- Communications and marketing