LONDON, ON, October 14, 2020 – Pathway Group is thrilled to announce the opening of…
Queen’s Park: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: Steven Del Duca, Minister of Transportation, will make an announcement.
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: MPP Todd Smith to hold a media availability regarding hydro power concerns. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: College faculty, represented by OPSEU, to bring bargaining message to Queen’s Park. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: MPP Cheri DiNovo to discuss future endeavors. Media Studio, Queen’s Park
- 11:45 a.m. – Toronto: Marie-France Lalonde, Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services and other special guests will take part in a Ceremony of Remembrance to honour staff who have fallen in the line of duty while serving in Ontario’s correctional services.
Queen’s Park: Bills
Chamber Business starts at 9:00 a.m. today
- Second Reading of Bill 152, An Act to amend the Representation Act, 2015 and certain other Acts.
- Opposition Day Number 1 – Addressed to the Premier – Mr. Brown — That, in the opinion of this House, all contracts with the Province of Quebec for excess imported power should be tabled with, and approved by the Legislative Assembly before being signed by the Premier or the Minister of Energy.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. – The Standing Committee on Regulations and Private Bills will meet for the purpose of report writing.
- 9:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Public Accounts will meet for the purpose of report writing.