Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Doug Ford and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe will make an announcement.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Nathalie Des Rosiers discussing her Private Members’ Bill Charter Rights Transparency Act. Media studio, Queen’s Park, Toronto.
- 11:30 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Doug Ford and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe will hold a media availability.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Rod Phillips, Minister of the Environment, Conservation and Parks to address the Empire Club of Canada.
- 1:00 p.m. – Toronto: Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, will make an announcement.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
Second Reading of Bill 47, An Act to amend the Employment Standards Act, 2000, the Labour Relations Act, 1995 and the Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeship Act, 2009 and make complementary amendments to other Acts. Hon. Mr. Wilson.
Opposition Day Number 2
Ms. Horwath — Whereas existing commitments were in place for post-secondary expansion in Brampton, Markham and Milton; and
Whereas this investment would have brought hundreds of jobs to each city and encouraged broader economic growth in these communities; and
Whereas the municipalities of Brampton, Markham and Milton have already spent significant amounts of money, time and effort related to the already-approved projects;
Therefore the Legislative Assembly calls on the Government to honour established commitments to fund post-secondary expansion in Brampton, Markham and Milton.
Addressed to the Premier.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 1:00 p.m. – The Select Committee on Financial Transparency will meet for the purpose of report writing.
- 3:00 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Social Policy will meet to consider Bill 34, An Act to repeal the Green Energy Act, 2009 and to amend the Electricity Act, 1998, the Environmental Protection Act, the Planning Act and various other statutes.