skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Cambridge: Kathryn McGarry, MPP for Cambridge, will make an announcement on behalf of Michael Coteau, Minister of Community and Social Services.
- 9:30 a.m. – Thunder Bay: Ontario NDP leader Andrea Horwath unveils the NDP’s Northern platform.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Kathleen Wynne to meet with Antonio Costa, prime minster of Portugal.
- 10:00 a.m. – Mississauga: The federal and provincial governments will celebrate affordable housing in Peel Region.
- 10:00 a.m. – Kitchener: Daiene Vernile, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport, will make an announcement.
- 10:30 a.m. – Toronto: Wynne to deliver remarks at Ontario for All Launch – Call to Action on Poverty.
- 11:00 a.m. – Thunder Bay: Bill Mauro, Minister of Municipal Affairs, and Michael Gravelle, Minister of Northern Development and Mines, will make an announcement on behalf of Dr. Helena Jaczek, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care.
- 11:30 a.m. – Toronto: PC Leader Doug Ford to make an announcement.
- 12:30 p.m. – Toronto: Wynne to attend a luncheon in honour of the Portuguese prime minister, hosted by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- 1:00 p.m. – Toronto: Michael Coteau, Minister of Children and Youth Services and Minister Responsible for Anti-Racism, will make an announcement.
- 2:00 p.m. – Burlington: Eleanor McMahon, MPP for Burlington, will make an announcement on behalf of Steven Del Duca, Minister of Economic Development and Growth.
- 3:30 p.m. – Cambridge: Wynne to make an announcement alongside McGarry, the transportation minister.
- 6:00 p.m. – Brampton: Ford holds “Rally for a Better Ontario.”
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
Queen’s Park: Committees
To view Parliament Hill Calendar for May 4 2018, click here