Queen’s Park: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: Ontario’s Faith Leaders Join the Call for $15 & Fairness. Queen’s Park.
- 9:45 a.m. – Toronto: PC MPP Vic Fedili discuss Ontario’s finances. Queen’s Park.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to deliver a speech and make an announcement alongside Minister Flynn.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to attend the Annual Beef Farmers of Ontario Barbecue. Queen’s Park.
- 12:30 p.m. – Toronto: Environmental Commissioner of Ontario examines connection between energy and water in conservation progress report. Queen’s Park.
- 2:00 p.m. – Toronto: French Language Services Commissioner will be presenting his tenth annual report. Queen’s Park.
- 2:30 p.m. – Toronto: MPP, Lisa MacLeod on 1St Anniversary of Rowan’s Law. Queen’s Park.
- 7:00 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to deliver remarks at MPP Bradley’s 40th Anniversary. Queen’s Park.
Queen’s Park: Bills
Chamber Business starts at 9:00 a.m. today
- Debate resumes on the motion for Third Reading of Bill 65, An Act to amend the Highway Traffic Act in respect of speed limits in municipalities and other matters.
- Third Reading of Bill 87, An Act to implement health measures and measures relating to seniors by enacting, amending or repealing various statutes.
- Third Reading of Bill 68, An Act to amend various Acts in relation to municipalities.
- Second Reading of Bill 134, An Act to implement 2017 Budget measures.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. – The Standing Committee on Estimates will meet for the selection of the 2017-2018 Estimates of the ministries and offices for review.
- 9:00 a.m. – The Standing Committee on Government Agencies will meet to consider intended appointments.