LONDON, ON, October 14, 2020 – Pathway Group is thrilled to announce the opening of…
Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 8:00 a.m. – North Bay: Ford will make an announcement.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Kathleen Wynne to make an announcement and participate in an MOU signing ceremony with Toronto Mayor John Tory alongside Minister Kathryn McGarry.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: Advocacy group TTCriders will launch “Vote Transit” Report Card. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 11:00 a.m. – Toronto: Oakley & Oakley Professional Corporation launches Nursing Home Action Coalition lawsuit. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 1:00 p.m.- Mississauga: Michael Coteau, Minister of Children and Youth Services, will make an announcement.
- 4:00 p.m. – Kenora: Premier Wynne to deliver remarks at the Northwestern Ontario Municipal Association Annual Conference and AGM.
- 6:00 p.m. – Sudbury: Ford rally.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 30, 2018 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 53, An Act respecting the establishment of minimum government contract wages.
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 30, 2018 on the motion for Third Reading of Bill 6, An Act to enact the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Act, 2018 and the Correctional Services and Reintegration Act, 2018, to make related amendments to other Acts, to repeal an Act and to revoke a regulation.
- Second Reading of Bill 9, An Act to amend the Courts of Justice Act and the Justices of the Peace Act.
- An Act with respect to digitally altered or retouched photographs and videos, the recognition of actions related to eating disorders and the establishment of an eating disorder awareness campaign.
- Second Reading of Bill 16, An Act to amend the Environmental Assessment Act and the Environmental Protection Act to require support from municipal councils and band councils before establishing landfilling sites.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs will meet for clause-by-clause consideration of Bill 31, An Act to implement Budget measures and to enact and amend various statutes.