skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Queen’s Park: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 8:45 am – Toronto, ON: St. James Town Community Corner, 200 Wellesley St. East. Bob Chiarelli, Minister of Infrastructure, and Karen Pitre, Special Advisor on Community Hubs, will make an announcement. Watch Live Feed Here. UPDATED: Read News Release
- 10:15 a.m. Toronto, ON: Queen’s Park media studio. PC MPP Todd Smith will hold a media availability with the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers to discuss Ontario’s hydro system.
- 11:30 a.m. Toronto, ON: 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor – Collaboration Room Premier Kathleen Wynne to deliver remarks and participate in a roundtable discussion at Centre for International Governance Innovation.
- 1:00 pm Oshawa, ON: Catholic Family Services of Durham 115 Simcoe Street South
Granville Anderson, MPP for Durham will make an announcement in Oshawa on behalf of Dr. Helena Jaczek, Minister of Community and Social Services. He will be joined by Tracy MacCharles, MPP for Pickering-Scarborough East and Joe Dickson, MPP for Ajax-Pickering.
- 5:00 p.m. Toronto, ON: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 181 Wellington St. W. Premier Wynne to meet with Sergio Mattarella, President of Italy
- 6:00 p.m. Toronto, ON: Queen’s Park. Premier Wynne to deliver remarks at a reception for Eid.
Queen’s Park: Bills
- Legislature adjourned until September 11, 2017
Queen’s Park: Committees