Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
Queen’s Park: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- Election Day – Sault Ste. Marie Byelection Sault Ste. Marie By-election News Release
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: NDP MPP Peggy Sattler to introduce The Safe Night Out Act. Queen’s Park. Mandatory Sexual Harassment Training with Smart Serve
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: PC MPP Michael Harris will discuss penalties and prohibitions he is proposing through the Bill 126, Illegal Pill Press Act, 2017 Queen’s Park.
Queen’s Park: Bills
Chamber Business starts at 9:00 a.m. today
- Debate resumes on the motion for Third Reading of Bill 114, An Act to provide for Anti-Racism Measures.
- Third Reading of Bill 89, An Act to enact the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, to amend and repeal the Child and Family Services Act and to make related amendments to other Acts.
- Second Reading of Bill 137, An Act to prohibit unsolicited phone calls for the purpose of selling, leasing, renting or advertising prescribed products or services.
Queen’s Park: Committees
Nothing scheduled for today