Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Etobicoke: Mitzie Hunter, Minister of Advanced Education and Skills Development, along with Chris Ballard, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, will make an announcement.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: David Wake, Ontario’s Temporary Financial Accountability Officer, and FAO Chief Financial Analyst Jeffrey Novak will discuss their updated financial analysis of the partial sale of Hydro One.
- 10:30 a.m. – Sudbury: Premier Wynne to visit Laurentian University and participate in a town hall discussion with students alongside Minister Glenn Thibeault.
- 10:45 a.m. – Oshawa: Steven Del Duca, Minister of Economic Development and Growth, will make an announcement in Oshawa. He will be joined by Granville Anderson, MPP for Durham.
- 12:30 p.m. – Picton: Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, will make an announcement.
- 1:00 p.m. – Sudbury: Premier Wynne to participate in a tour of Collège Boréal’s Sudbury Campus alongside Minister Thibeault.
- 2:30 p.m. – Havelock: Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, joined by Jeff Leal, MPP for Peterborough, will make an announcement.
- 2:45 p.m. – Sudbury: Premier Wynne to visit Cambrian College and host a student discussion alongside Minister Thibeault.
- The Legislature has risen and will return February 20, 2018.