Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Toronto: Tracy MacCharles, Minister of Government and Consumer Services, along with Chris Ballard, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, to make an announcement.
- 9:15 a.m. – Toronto: MPP Peter Tabuns to hold a press conference about the Organic Products Act, 2018.
- 9:30 a.m. – Inglewood: Doug Ford will make an announcement.
- 9:45 a.m. – Toronto: Toronto Mayor John Tory to make an infrastructure announcement about the TTC with the Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, the Kathryn McGarry, Ontario Minister of Transportation; and Josh Colle, TTC Chair.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: MPP Yvan Baker will speak at an Economic Club event on distracted driving.
- 12:35 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to deliver a keynote address at a Canadian Club luncheon.
- 2:30 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to participate in a Vaisakhi Prayer.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Second Reading of Bill 8, An Act to amend the Consumer Reporting Act and the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000.
- Government Notice of Motion Number 7 for allocation of time on Bill 31, An Act to implement Budget measures and to enact and amend various statutes.
- Budget motion debate.
Queen’s Park: Committees
2:00 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Social Policy will meet for clause-by-clause consideration of Bill 3, An Act respecting transparency of pay in employment.