Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 9:00 a.m. – Cornwall: Doug Ford breakfast meet and greet.
- 9:30 a.m. – Scarborough: Premier Wynne to make an announcement, alongside Minister Kevin Flynn.
- 9:30 a.m. – Toronto: OHIP+ leaves thousands of kids without access to life-saving medication unnecessarily. Sponsored by PC Health Critic Jeff Yurek. Media Studio, Queen’s Park.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to attend a Caucus meeting.
- 12:30 p.m. – Brockville: Ford will make an announcement.
- 1:00 p.m. – Toronto: Chris Ballard, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change, will make an announcement.
- 1:00 p.m. – Brampton: Dipika Damerla, Minister of Seniors Affairs, will make an announcement.
- 4:30 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to meet with Alvin Fiddler, Grand Chief, Nishnawbe Aski Nation and participate in a signing ceremony.
- 6:00 p.m. – Kingston: Ford rally.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 16, 2018 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 8, An Act to amend the Consumer Reporting Act and the Technical Standards and Safety Act, 2000.
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 12, 2018 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 31, An Act to implement Budget measures and to enact and amend various statutes.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 3:30 p.m. – Standing Committee on Social Policy will meet to consider Bill 3, An Act respecting transparency of pay in employment.