Queen’s Park: Minister’s Schedules and Events
- 8:30 a.m. – Toronto: Premier Kathleen Wynne to deliver remarks at the annual Together We Care conference hosted by the Ontario Long Term Care & Ontario Retirement Communities Associations.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau to announce how the Government of Canada is helping post-secondary students get new student work placements in their field of study.
- 10:30 a.m. – Toronto: Wynne to attend Question Period, Main Legislative Building, Queen’s Park.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Wynne to attend a Cabinet Meeting. Main Legislative Building – Room 275, Queen’s Park.
- 12:00 p.m. – Scarborough: Toronto and Region Conservation Authority announces city-building initiative that brings nature back into neighbourhoods, featuring Mayor John Tory, among others. =
- 1:30 p.m. – Toronto: Peter Milczyn, Minister of Housing and Minister Responsible for the Poverty Reduction Strategy, will make an announcement.
- 6:30 p.m. – Toronto: Wynne to participate in the Black Community Provincial Leaders Debate.
Queen’s Park: Chamber Business
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 10, 2018 on the motion for allocation of time on Bill 3, An Act respecting transparency of pay in employment.
- Motion to pass the Correctional Services Transformation Act through second reading.
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 10 on the motion for Second Reading of Bill 31, An Act to implement Budget measures and to enact and amend various statutes.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Public Accounts will meet for the purpose of report writing.
- 9:00 a.m. – The Standing Committee on Regulations and Private Bills will meet to consider Bill Pr79, An Act respecting the Kingston Health Sciences Centre; Bill Pr80, An Act respecting Emmanuel Bible College; Bill Pr81, An Act to revive Home Air Support Inc.; and Bill Pr82, An Act to revive 504260 Ontario Ltd.