Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
Queen’s Park Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 8:45 a.m. – Toronto: Ontario PC Energy Critic Todd Smith will hold a media availability with the Coalition of Concerned Manufacturers to discuss the hydro rate crisis’ effect on job creators. Queen’s Park Media studio.
- 9:15 a.m. – Toronto: Elected officials from Niagara to discuss the need for the Province to extend the RFPQ/RFP process for Niagara Casinos. Queen’s Park Media studio.
- 9:25 a.m. – Toronto: Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, and Marie-France Lalonde, Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services, will make an announcement.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto: Equal Pay Day and the Equal Pay Coalition is going to talk about the work required to close the Gender Wage Gap. Queen’s Park Media studio.
- 12:00 p.m. – Toronto: Premier Wynne to attend a caucus meeting. Queen’s Park.
- 12:30 p.m. – Toronto: Mitzie Hunter, Minister of Education, will respond to Patrick Case and Sue Herbert’s report on the review of the York Region District School Board. Queen’s Park.
Queen’s Park: Bills
Chamber Business starts at 9:00 a.m. today
- Resuming the debate adjourned on April 5, 2017 on the motion for second reading of Bill 65, An Act to amend the Highway Traffic Act in respect of speed limits in municipalities and other matters.
- Third reading of Bill 39, An Act to amend the Aggregate Resources Act and the Mining Act.
Queen’s Park: Committees
- 9:00 a.m. – Standing committee on government agencies will meet to consider intended appointments.
- 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. – Standing committee on finance and economic affairs will meet for clause-by-clause consideration of Bill 84, An Act to amend various Acts with respect to medical assistance in dying.
- 4:00 p.m. – Standing committee on justice policy will meet to consider Bill 68, An Act to amend various Acts in relation to municipalities.