LONDON, ON, October 14, 2020 – Pathway Group is thrilled to announce the opening of…
Parliament Hill Calendar: Events and Ministers’ Schedules
8:30 a.m. – Ottawa, ON: Minister Kirsty Duncan will take part in a kick-off event at 8:30 a.m. to launch National Coaches Week, hosted by The Coaching Association of Canada.
Prime Minister’s Itinerary
New York, NY
- 9:30 a.m. The Prime Minister will attend the opening of the Nelson Mandela Peace Summit.
- 10:45 a.m. The Prime Minister will hold a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal Khadga Prasad Oli.
- 2:00 p.m. The Prime Minister will deliver remarks at the Nelson Mandela Peace Summit.
- 3:00 p.m. The Prime Minister will participate in the United Nations Secretary-General’s High-level Meeting on Financing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- 4:45 p.m. The Prime Minister will hold a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.
- 5:30 p.m. The Prime Minister will host a leaders’ roundtable on girls’ education.
Private Members’ Business
- C-369 (second reading) – An Act to amend the Bills of Exchange Act, the Interpretation Act and the Canada Labour Code (National Indigenous Peoples Day)
Government Bills (Commons)
- C-81 (second reading) – Accessible Canada Act
- C-71 (third reading) – An Act to amend certain Acts and Regulations in relation to firearms
9:00 a.m. – TRAN – Canadian Transportation and Logistics Strategy
3:30 p.m. – FEWO – Committee Business
3:30 p.m. – JUST – Committee Business; Bill C-75
3:30 p.m. – INDU – Statutory Review of the Copyright Act
3:30 p.m. – INAN – Committee Business
3:30 p.m. – FAAE – Election of Chair; Provision of Assistance to Canadians in Difficulty Abroad (Consular Affairs)
- List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities