Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 9:15 a.m. – Toronto, ON: The Honourable Ginette Petitpas Taylor, Minister of Health, will provide remarks at the Opening Ceremonies of the Canadian Mental Health Association’s 2nd annual “Mental Health for All” Conference.
- 9:30 a.m. – Saint-Hyacinthe, QC: An important infrastructure announcement with MP Marc Miller and provincial Ministers.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto, ON: The Honourable Maryam Monsef, Minister of Status of Women, will deliver remarks at the official launch of the Gender Equality Network Canada, which will work to identify and address systemic barriers to gender equality.
- 11:15 a.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will attend the Welcoming Ceremony for the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Theresa May.
- 11:30 a.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will hold a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- 12:30 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will hold a joint media availability with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- 2:00 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will attend Question Period.
- 3:30 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will attend an Invictus Games event with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- 4:00 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: Closing Ceremony of the Tour Paramedic Ride. The Honourable Ralph Goodale, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, will deliver remarks.
- 5:15 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Prime Minister will attend a working dinner with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
Chamber Business starts at 11:00 a.m. today
Government Bills (Commons)
- C-21 (second reading) – An Act to amend the Customs Act
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- 3:30 p.m. – ETHI: Privacy of Canadians at Airports, Borders and Travelling in the United States
- 3:30 p.m. – CHPC: Committee Business and Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination
- 3:30 p.m. – JUST: Bill C-46
- 3:30 p.m. – CIIT: Priorities of Canadian Stakeholders in Bilateral and Trilateral Trade in North America
- 3:30 p.m. – RNNR: Committee Business
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- Joint Committees
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations
To view Queen’s Park calendar for September 18, 2017 click here