Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 8:30 a.m. – St. John’s, NFLD: The Prime Minister will attend the Cabinet Meeting.
- 9:00 a.m. – Saskatoon, SK: MP Kate Young will announce major funding for fundamental research in the natural sciences and engineering.
- 10:00 a.m. – Caraquet, NB: MP Serge Cormier will make a funding announcement for the Centre Culturel de Caraquet.
- 10:00 a.m. – Saskatoon, SK: MP Sean Casey will announce cultural infrastructure funding for Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
- 10:00 a.m. – Sault Ste. Marie, ON: MP Terry Sheehan will make a funding announcement to support innovation, stimulate business development and growth, and help create middle-class jobs in the Sault Ste. Marie region.
- 10:10 a.m. – Labrador City, NFLD: MP Yvonne Jones will make funding announcements related to business and community development in Labrador West.
- 11:00 a.m. – Scarborough, ON: MP Shaun Chen makes a crime prevention funding announcement.
- 11:00 a.m. – Edmundston, NB: MP René Arseneault will make a funding announcement for IPL Inc.
- 1:00 p.m. – St. John’s, NFLD: The Prime Minister will participate in the family photo and will hold a media availability.
- 1:30 p.m. – Mirabel, QC: MP Linda Lapointe will make an announcement concerning Bois de Belle-Rivière regional park.
- 1:30 p.m. – Toronto, ON: An important infrastructure event with MP Julie Dzerowicz.
- 1:30 p.m. – Saskatoon, SK: MP Sean Casey will announce funding for a new travelling exhibit.
- 2:00 p.m. – St. John’s, NFLD: The Prime Minister will meet with the Youth Council. A group hike to Signal Hill will follow.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
The House is adjourned until Monday, September 18, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- 8:30 a.m. – HESA – Bill C-45, Cannabis Act
- 9:30 a.m. – TRAN – Bill C-49, Transportation Modernization Act
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- Joint Committees
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations
To view Queen’s Park calendar for September 13, 2017 click here