Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 10:30 a.m. – Winnipeg, MB: Michel Doiron, Assistant Deputy Minister at Veterans Affairs Canada, on behalf of the Government of Canada, will attend a commemorative ceremony on Aboriginal Veterans Day to honour Indigenous men and women who have served Canada over the years.
- 12:45 p.m. – Ottawa, ON: The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will address the aerospace and space industries at the 2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit, an event hosted by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada.
- Defence Minister Harjit S. Sajjan will be in Brussels from November 8 to 9 to participate in the NATO Defence Ministers Meeting and the the Defeat-ISIS Defence Ministerial Meeting.
- 1:05 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Prime Minister will participate in a gong ceremony.
- 1:15 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Prime Minister will participate in a business roundtable and will deliver remarks.
- 3:15 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Prime Minister will deliver brief remarks at Ton Duc Thang University.
- 3:20 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Prime Minister will have an armchair discussion with Bloomberg BNA journalist Lien Hoang.
- 5:00 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Prime Minister will meet with the chairman of the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee.
- 5:30 p.m. – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Prime Minister will attend a reception given by the Ambassador of Canada to Vietnam, Ping Kitnikone.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
Chamber Business starts at 2:00 p.m. today
Government Bills (Commons)
- C-63 (second reading) – Budget Implementation Act, 2017, No. 2
Private Members’ Business
- Private Members’ Motions — M-126 – Portuguese Heritage Month
- Private Members’ Motions — M-132 – Federally funded health research
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- 1:00 p.m. – SDIR – Human Rights Situation in Somalia
- 3:15 p.m. – FINA – Subject Matter of Bill C-63; Supplementary Estimates (B) 2017-18
- 3:30 p.m. – NDDN – Canada’s Involvement in NATO; Committee Business
- 3:30 p.m. – ETHI – Bill C-58
- 3:30 p.m. – JUST – Bill C-51
- 3:30 p.m. – RNNR – Secondary Supply Chain Products in the Forestry Sector in Canada; Committee Business
- 3:30 p.m. – CIIT – Multiculturalism and International Trade
- 3:30 p.m. – CHPC – Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- Joint Committees
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations
To view Queen’s Park calendar for November 8, 2017 click here