Parliament Hill Calendar: Events and Ministers’ Schedules
- 8:30 a.m. – Quebec City, QC: aA important infrastructure announcement with the Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development and Member of Parliament for Quebec City; and Joël Lightbound, Member of Parliament for Louis-Hébert and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Finance, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities. Also participating are André Fortin, Minister of Transport, Sustainable Mobility and Transport Electrification, and Sébastien Proulx, Minister of Education, Recreation and Sports and Minister Responsible for the Capitale-Nationale Region.
- 9:15 a.m. – Fort Qu’Appelle, SK: The Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services, will announce significant investments to support programs and services for Indigenous Peoples related to Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infections.
- 9:30 a.m. – Vancouver, BC: The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will attend the BC Tech Summit, where he will speak about the benefits of the Innovation Superclusters Initiative for businesses and for the people of British Columbia.
- 10:00 a.m. – Wendake, QC: The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will highlight the completion of two water and wastewater infrastructure projects in the community of Wendake, Quebec, following investments by the federal government.
- 11:00 a.m. – Halifax, NS: The Honourable Scott Brison, President of the Treasury Board, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will announce a significant investment under the government’s Strategic Innovation Fund.
- 1:45 p.m. – West Vancouver, BC: The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, along with Pam Goldsmith-Jones, Member of Parliament for West Vancouver–Sunshine Coast–Seat to Sky Country, will participate in a Coding Quest event hosted by The Learning Partnership, an initiative supported by the Government of Canada’s CanCode program.
- 2:00 p.m. – Hantsport, NS: The Honourable Scott Brison, President of the Treasury Board and Member of Parliament for Kings-Hants will join Glooscap Chief Sidney Peters, Glooscap First Nation leadership and community members to celebrate the grand opening of the Glooscap Landing retail and business centre, on behalf of the Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services.
- 2:30 p.m. – Yellowknife, NWT: Michael McLeod, Member of Parliament for Northwest Territories, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will announce projects approved under the government’s Connect to Innovate program, which provides high-speed Internet service to Canadians living in rural and remote communities.
- 3:00 p.m. – Vancouver, BC: The Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport will announce new measures and partnerships for safer maritime navigation and emergency response through the Oceans Protection Plan.
Prime Minister’s Itinerary
- 10:30 a.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will deliver the commencement address to New York University graduates.
- 2:30 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will participate in an investment roundtable.
- 4:00 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will meet with the Chief Executive Officer of Honeywell, Darius Adamczyk.
- 4:45 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will meet with the President of AppNexus, Michael Rubenstein.
- 5:30 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will meet with the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo, Indra Nooyi.
- 6:10 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will meet with the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WeWork, Adam Neumann.
- 6:35 p.m. – New York, NY: The Prime Minister will meet with the Chairman of the Board of Etsy, Fred Wilson.
Parliament Hill Calendar: Chamber Business
- Nothing scheduled
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- Nothing scheduled
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities