skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 8:40 a.m. Cardigan, Prince Edward Island The Prime Minister will meet with the Premier of Prince Edward Island, Wade MacLauchlan.
- 9:00 am Gaspé, Québec: The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue and Member of Parliament for Gaspésie—Les Îles -de-la-Madeleine, on behalf of the Minister of Environment and Climate Change and Minister responsible for Parks Canada, the Honourable Catherine McKenna, will visit a sector of Forillon National Park, which will be followed by a press briefing announcing an important investment for the park. Mrs. Lebouthillier will be accompanied by Stéphane Marchand, Gaspésie Field Unit Superintendent.
- 9:30 a.m. Montague, Prince Edward Island The Prime Minister will attend a Community Coffee Meet & Greet with the Member of Parliament for Cardigan, Lawrence MacAulay, and will deliver remarks.
- 11:15 a.m. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island The Prime Minister will tour the Canada C3 Expedition ship.
- 11:30 a.m. Schreiber, ON: The Honourable Patty Hajdu, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour, and Member of Parliament for Thunder Bay—Superior North, will be in the Township of Schreiber on June 29, 2017 to make a funding announcement in support of economic development and job creation.
- 12:00 p.m. EST Defence Minister Harjit S. Sajjan will hold a teleconference from Brussels on Thursday, June 29, 2017, following his participation in the NATO Defence Ministers Meeting. From National Defence
- 12:30 p.m. Charlottetown Harbour The Prime Minister will hold a media availability.
- 3:00 p.m. Fredericton, New Brunswick The Prime Minister will visit athletes competing in the 38e Finale des Jeux de l’Acadie.
- 3:00 p.m. Québec, Québec: The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will be hosting a public consultation on poverty reduction.
- 5:30 p.m. Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick The Prime Minister will attend the Canada Day Kick-Off Ice Cream Social.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
- Legislature adjourned until September 18th, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations