Pathway Group is delighted to welcome Amanda Brodhagen to our team. Brodhagen will be working…
Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 9:30 a.m. – Hamilton, ON: The Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Catherine McKenna, will make an announcement on behalf of the acting Minister of Public Services and Procurement, Jim Carr, on the Randle Reef Contaminated Sediment Remediation project. Minister McKenna will be joined by funding partners of the Randle Reef project, including the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, the City of Hamilton, the City of Burlington, Hamilton Port Authority, and Stelco, as well as the Minister of Democratic Institutions and Member of Parliament for Burlington, Karina Gould.
- 9:30 a.m. – Saint-Félix-de-Valois, QC: Announcement regarding Plastiques GPR Inc. and Syri Ltd. The announcement will be made by David Lametti, Member of Parliament for LaSalle—Émard—Verdun and Parliamentary Secretary to the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Sciences and Economic Development and Minister responsible for Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions.
- 10:00 a.m. – Toronto, ON: The Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, will make a funding announcement in support of future Olympic and Paralympic athletes. The Minister will be joined by Chris Overholt, CEO, Canadian Olympic Committee, Karen O’Neill, CEO, Canadian Paralympic Committee, Isabelle Charest, Chef de Mission, 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Winter Games and Todd Nicholson, Chef de Mission, 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympic Winter Games.
- 10:00 a.m. – Hopedale, NL: Yvonne Jones, Member of Parliament for Labrador and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Indigenous and Northern Affairs, on behalf of the Minister of Environment and Climate Change and Minister responsible for Parks Canada, Catherine McKenna, will make an announcement regarding new Parks Canada’s infrastructure investments in Hopedale Mission National Historic Site.
- 10:30 a.m. – Saint-Félix-de-Valois, QC: Announcement regarding 10 Lanaudière communities. The announcement will be made by David Lametti, Member of Parliament for LaSalle—Émard—Verdun and Parliamentary Secretary to the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Sciences and Economic Development and Minister responsible for Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions.
- 11:00 a.m. – Hamilton, ON: Ministers McKenna and Gould will take part in a guided tour of the HMCS Haida National Historic Site.
- 12:30 p.m. – Shelburne, NS: The Prime Minister will visit with children at the Out and About Day Camp to highlight the Canada Child Benefit.
- 1:00 p.m. – Marsoui, QC: A press conference at which the Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, MP for Gaspésie — Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine and Minister of National Revenue, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development and Minister responsible for Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED), will make an announcement concerning the Marsoui recreational centre.
- 2:00 p.m. – Toronto, ON: Finance Minister Bill Morneau will attend the Jr. Economic Club of Canada’s North Meets South Exchange Pitch Day.
- 2:00 p.m. – Saint-Damien, QC: Parliamentary Secretary David Lametti, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will announce funding through the Connecting Canadians program to provide high-speed Internet service to Canadians living in rural and remote communities.
- 2:15 p.m. – Port Joli, NS: The Prime Minister will visit the Kejimkujik Seaside National and Historic Park.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
- The House is adjourned until Monday, September 18, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- Nothing Scheduled
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities