skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Parliament Hill Calendar: Ministers’ Schedules and Events
- 10:00 a.m. – Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, QC: Michel Picard, Member of Parliament for Montarville, on behalf of the Honourable Jim Carr, Canada’s Minister of Natural Resources, will announce funding from the Government of Canada’s Investments in Forest Industry Transformation program.
- 10:00 a.m. – Rouyn-Noranda, QC: An important infrastructure announcement with the Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; and Luc Blanchette, Minister Responsible for the Abitibi-Témiscamingue and the Nord-du-Québec regions.
- 10:30 a.m. – Calgary, AB: An important infrastructure event regarding the Calgary Ring Road with the Honourable Kent Hehr, Minister of Veteran Affairs, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; the Honourable Brian Mason, Minister of Infrastructure and Minister of Transportation; Lee Crowchild, Chief of the Tsuut’ina Nation; and His Worship Naheed Nenshi, Mayor of the City of Calgary.
- 11:30 a.m. – Burnaby, BC: Terry Beech, Member of Parliament for Burnaby North–Seymour, on behalf of Public Services and Procurement Canada, will announce that the Government of Canada is investing in a made-in-Canada innovation to conduct environmental research.
- 1:00 p.m. – Montreal, QC: The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Canadian Heritage—on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development—along with Hélène David, Quebec Minister of Higher Education, and Gaétan Barrette, Quebec Minister of Health and Social Services, will be at Centre hospitalier universitaire (CHU) Sainte-Justine to announce post-secondary infrastructure funding.
- 2:00 p.m. – Radisson, QC: An important infrastructure announcement with the Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport, on behalf of the Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities; and Luc Blanchette, Minister Responsible for the Abitibi-Témiscamingue and the Nord-du-Québec regions, on behalf Laurent Lessard, Minister of Transport, Sustainable Mobility and Transport Electrification and Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- 3:00 p.m. – Montreal, QC: The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Canadian Heritage, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, will be at Collège André-Grasset to announce post-secondary infrastructure funding.
Parliament Hill: House of Commons Business
- The House is adjourned until Monday, September 18, 2017
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities
- BILI Library of Parliament
- PDAM Physician-Assisted Dying
- REGS Scrutiny of Regulations