Parliament Hill Calendar: Events and Ministers’ Schedules
- 10:00 a.m. – Montreal, QC: The Honourable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport, will make an important announcement about new rules for remotely piloted aircraft systems, commonly known as drones.
- 11:00 a.m. – Hamilton, ON: The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will visit Tim Hortons Field, where he will discuss how the Government of Canada supports early learning and child care.
- 1:00 p.m. – Enoch Cree Nation, Treaty 6 Territory, Alberta – Please be advised that the Honourable Carolyn Bennett, Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations, on behalf of Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services will celebrate alongside Enoch Cree Nation the opening of their new water pumphouse.
- 1:30 p.m. – Dieppe, NB: The Honourable Ginette Petitpas Taylor, Minister of Health and Member of Parliament for Moncton-Riverview-Dieppe, along with Johanne Levesque from the Réseau de développement économique et d’employabilité du Nouveau-Brunswick (RDÉE NB), will make a funding announcement in support of a three-year program to assist 15 francophone companies, chiefly in the manufacturing sector, with increasing productivity.
- 1:30 p.m. – Longueuil, QC: Sherry Romanado, Member of Parliament for Longueuil—Charles-LeMoyne, will announce financial support for Technology Evaluation Centers Inc.
- 3:00 p.m. – St. Catharines, ON: The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will discuss how the Government of Canada is improving Employment Insurance benefits to better support workers who need to take time off work to care for family members.
Prime Minister’s Itinerary
Kamloops, British Columbia
- 2:10 p.m. The Prime Minister will meet with Mayor of Kamloops Ken Christian.
- 2:35 p.m. The Prime Minister will meet with Chief of Skeetchestn Indian Band Dr. Ronald E. Ignace.
- 3:00 p.m. The Prime Minister will meet with Chief of Tk’emlups te Secwepemc Roseanne Casimir.
- 7:00 p.m. The Prime Minister will participate in a town hall Q&A at Thompson Rivers University
Parliament Hill Calendar: Chamber Business
- The House is adjourned until January 28, 2019.
Parliament Hill Calendar: Committees
- Nothing scheduled
List of Committees of the House of Commons
- ACVA Veterans Affairs
- AGRI Agriculture and Agri-Food
- CHPC Canadian Heritage
- CIIT International Trade
- CIMM Citizenship and Immigration
- ENVI Environment and Sustainable Development
- ERRE Electoral Reform
- ESPE Pay Equity
- ETHI Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- FAAE Foreign Affairs and International Development
- FEWO Status of Women
- FINA Finance
- FOPO Fisheries and Oceans
- HESA Health
- HUMA Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- INAN Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- INDU Industry, Science and Technology
- JUST Justice and Human Rights
- LANG Official Languages
- LIAI Liaison
- NDDN National Defence
- OGGO Government Operations and Estimates
- PACP Public Accounts
- PROC Procedure and House Affairs
- RNNR Natural Resources
- SECU Public Safety and National Security
- TRAN Transport, Infrastructure and Communities